The demand for social media networks increased a lot and Facebook is one of the most leading platforms across the globe, having said that, the company offers content in various languages including English (of course) German, French, Arabic, and more, the company also provides the contents in eight Indian languages as well. However, many people struggle to find the option to change the language setting on Facebook, or sometimes people accidentally change a particular language and they try hard to reset it to the default language. Well, this guide is meant for such users, as after reading this particular article you guys will never find any kind of issues to change the language setting on Facebook and the same can be done with a couple of clicks or taps. So, without any time let’s dive into the article to check out the detailed guide.
How to change the language on Facebook app
Both Android and IOS users can able to change language setting with the following steps:
- Open the Facebook application and the head to the menu button which will be available at the top right side, basically, the three horizontal lines, and that is dubbed as a hamburger menu.
- Now you need to scroll and find the Settings and Privacy option.
- In this section, you will able to find the Language setting, just tap it.
- You can now select your preferred language on Facebook.
How to change on the desktop
- Log in to Facebook and click on the small dropdown button at the top right.
- Click on the Settings and Privacy and select the language option.
- Now you will see all the languages in alphabetical order.
- Simply, select your desired language on Facebook and click on the Save button.
So, that’s it! Now you can easily change the language on Facebook. Also, share this guide with your near and dear ones.