Airtel is one of the very popular and reliable telecom networks in India. Airtel is having its coverage in almost every part of the country and the company offers a variety of additional services as well. Moreover, the telecom operator also offers information about the missed calls when your device is in no coverage area or switched off.
However, the telecom operator annoys sometimes as the network offers advertisements via calls and SMS. If you wish to avoid such disturbance then you need to enable do not disturb (DND) on your number. In this article, we will guide you the way to enable DND on Airtel via online and offline mediums. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the guide in detail.
How to enable DND on Airtel number via online
You can enable behind the on your Airtel number online by following the steps which are listed below.
- First of all, you need to open your favourite browser on your computer or your phone and open the official website of Airtel.
- Now you need to click on the Click here button in the big red square titled Airtel Mobile Services.
- After that, enter your Airtel number and click Get One Time Password.
- Enter the OTP which you will receive via an SMS on your phone.
- On the next screen, click Stop All and click Submit.
That’s it! This is how you can enable DND on Airtel via online medium.
How to enablee DND on Airtel via SMS or call
You can also enable DND on Airtel via SMS or by making a phone call. Follow the steps which are listed below to carry out the purpose.
- Call 1909 and follow the IVR prompts and this will help you to enable DND on Airtel.
- Send START 0 in an SMS to 1909 to activate full DND on your Airtel number.
- This process will take around a week for DND to be activated on your phone number.
This is how you can able to enable DND on Airtel via offline.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.