The Chinese smartphone makers has announced new device called Huawei Nova 2i. It also has dual camera setup. The device is actually the Huawei Mate 10 Lite, there isn’t anything different in terms of either design or hardware that you would notice.
The all new Huawei Nova 2i features a 5.9-inch Full-HD+, 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution FullVision 2.5D display. It is said to be powered by the company’s own Kirin 659 octa core processor and it is clocked @ 2.36 GHz, and the device is paired with 4 GB RAM. The device has 64 GB of internal storage and can be expandable via microSD card.
The highlight of camera section, the device has “Quad Cameras”. Well, two at the back and two on the front. At the back, the device is coming with a combination of 16 megapixel + 2 megapixel with LED flash camera setup, and on the front will be a pair of 13 megapixel + 2 megapixel cameras. And the dual front cameras will also feature a “two-person bokeh” effect with toning flash.
The device has Hybrid SIM with 4G VoLTE connectivity, and it features fingerprint scanner. And the device supports different gestures such as drawing ‘S’ to take long screenshot, double-tap with one finger for normal screenshot, and, double-tap with two fingers to activate screen recording.It runs on Android Nougat v7.0 (upgradeable to Oreo) which is based on EMUI 5.1 on top, and the whole device is backed on a 3340 mAh battery.
Full specs of the device:
- 5.9-inch Full-HD+, FullVision 2.5D display
- 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.36 GHz octa core Kirin 659 processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage
- Expandable via microSD card
- 16 megapixel + 2 megapixel with LED flash rear camera with LED flash
- 13 megapixel + 2 megapixel cameras front facing camera with toning flash
- 4G VoLTE connectivity
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat v7.0 with EMUI 5.1 skin on top
- 3340 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The smartphone will be available in Gold, Black and Blue colour options.
- Pricing of the device is yet to be announced.
- You need to sign up for the availability of the device.