With the huge variety of gadgets available today, looking for the perfect laptop or phone is like trying to find a needle in a field of haystacks. The decision becomes even more difficult when you’re on a limited budget, despite cutting down the list of options to consider.
While buying a laptop for students, performance is the most important aspect to keep in mind. But taking a laptop loan for students will help you spread out the cost over a longer period and you won’t have to compromise on performance and also good for the CustomEssayMeister. Luckily, there are plenty of affordable laptops that deliver impressive performance without burning a hole in your pocket!
If you’re shopping for the best laptop under ₹25,000, here are the latest models that fit the bill:
- Asus X540UA-GQ683T – With a 7th Gen Intel Core i3 7020U processor that clocks in at 2.3 GHz, 4GB DDR4 RAM and 1 TB 5400 RPM SATA drive, this sleek black laptop tops our list. It features a 15.6” screen with 1366 x 768p display, Intel HD 620 graphics card and pre-loaded Windows 10 OS.
- Asus X540UA-GQ682T – This laptop has the same specs as the X540UA-GQ683T, but it features a metallic silver body instead of black. If you’re looking for affordable laptops that are also stylish, this one’s a great choice.
- Lenovo Ideapad 130 – Like the Asus X540UA laptops, this one also features a 7th Gen Intel Core i3 7020U processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB hard disk, 15.6” 1366 x 768p display and Intel HD 620 graphics card, but Windows 10 is not pre-loaded.
- HP 15q-dy0006au – Clocking speeds of 2.6-3 GHz, the AMD A-Series Dual-Core processor (A6-9225), 4 GB DDR4 RAM and AMD Radeon R4 graphics card make this laptop good for gaming. It also features a 15.6” 1366 x 768p display, 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA drive and pre-loaded Windows 10 operating system.
- HP 15-db0209au – This laptop’s AMD A4-9125 Dual-Core processor clocks 2.3-2.6 GHz, while 4 GB DDR4 RAM delivers transfer rates of 1866 MT/s. You get Windows 10 and 1 TB storage, with a 15.6” 1366 x 768p display and AMD Radeon R3 graphics card.
- Lenovo Ideapad 320 – This laptop features a 6th Gen Intel Core i3 processor along with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 1TB storage. It has a 15.6” 1366 x 768p display and Intel HD 520 graphics card, but Windows 10 is not part of the package.
- Acer Aspire 3 A315-32 – This laptop is pre-loaded with Windows 10, and the Intel Pentium Quad Core N5000 processor clocks in at 1.1GHz. It features 4GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB hard drive, 15.6” 1366 x 768p display and Intel UHD 605 graphics processor.
If you’re shopping for a student or buying yourself a laptop for college, try to get one with a 7th Gen processor, 4 GB of RAM and Windows 10. Trust us, it will be well worth the investment!
Shiv Nanda is a financial analyst who currently lives in Bangalore (refusing to acknowledge the name change) and works with MoneyTap, India’s first app-based credit-line. Shiv is a true finance geek, and his friends love that. They always rely on him for advice on their investment choices, budgeting skills, personal financial matters and when they want to get a loan. He has made it his life’s mission to help and educate people on various financial topics, so email him your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.