Indian smartphone manufacturer Micromax has launched its new smartphone called Micromax Dual 5, which is the company’s first dual camera setup device. The company has launched device with full metallic solid unibody design.
The Micromax Dual 5 comes with 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels resolution) Full HD AMOLED with thin bezel display screen and it also has 2.5D curved glass and protected with Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by 1.8 GHz octa core Snapdragon processor and paired with 4 GB RAM, along with Adreno 510 GPU. The device has 128 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto 128 GB via microSD card.
The main highlight of the device is its camera setup, it has dual rear camera 13 megapixel + 13 megapixel with dual-tone LED flash and it is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. The device has three cameras each of 13 megapixel in front facing camera with LED flash.
The device has dual SIM support (dual Nano SIM) with 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity, and it features fingerprint scanner at the back of the device also it has USB Type-C. The device runs on Android Marshmallow version 6.0.1, and the device is backed on 3200 mAh (non-removable) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
Full specs of the device:
- 5.5 inch Full HD AMOLED with thin bezel display screen, 2.5D curved glass and protected with Gorilla Glass 3
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.8 GHz octa core Snapdragon processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 128 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 128 GB via microSD card
- Dual rear camera 13 megapixel + 13 megapixel with dual-tone LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C
- Android Marshmallow v6.0.1
- 3200 mAh (non-removable) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device is available in Gold colour option.
- It is priced at ₹24,999.
- The device will be available on Flipkart, Micromax and all other retail stores from April 10th
So, let’s wait for the official announcement by the company. Share your thoughts about the device in the comment section below.
Also check out our article on Micromax Canvas Mega 2 Plus launched with 6 inch display and 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.