- The device is reported to be powered by the Snapdragon 888 Plus mobile processor
- It is also coming with fast charging capability
- The smartphone is also coming with two 50 megapixel camera sensors on the back
Along with Realme MagDart, the Chinese brand Realme unveiled the Realme Flash, and it is the world’s first Android smartphone with support for magnetic wireless charging. Having said that, the company did not reveal the complete specification details of the smartphone during the launch event but today the full specification sheet surfaced online.
Specifications of Realme Flash
The smartphone features a 6.7-inch E4 AMOLED display with a QHD+ resolution and a 120Hz variable refresh rate. The smartphone brand said the phone is powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor but the leaked information says that the device is powered by the Snapdragon 888 Plus processor along with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.
Speaking about the camera department, Realme Flash is tipped to feature two 50MP cameras both of which are the Sony IMX766 sensor, and one having optical image stabilization (OIS). along with a 2MP sensor and in front is a 32MP Sony IMX615 sensor.
Realme GT Flash specifications.
– 6.7" E4 sAMOLED QHD+ LTPO 1 ~ 120hz refresh rate
– Snapdragon 888+
– LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1
– 4500mAh battery with 15W/50W MagDart charging + 65 Watt charging
– 50MP(IMX766)OIS + 50MP(IMX766) + 2MP
– 32MP IMX615
– Linear motor#Realme #Oppo pic.twitter.com/8aNXiBAKam
— Abhishek Yadav (@yabhishekhd) August 4, 2021
The phone packs a dual-cell 4500mAh battery with support for 15W and 50W MagDart charging and 65W fast wired charging. It is also said that the device features NFC, a linear motor, alloy middle frame, and dual speakers.