Google Play Store is the one app, which gives you access to tons of application which use in your day to day life. The Play Store app helps you to update and explore various apps, but did you ever wanted to update your Google Play Store application??? If you want to update the Play Store app, then you can update it in a flash after reading this article. Read on.
Here’s how to update it, follow the steps to enjoy the latest version.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Open the setting menu by tapping the hamburger icon or swiping to right side.
- Scroll down and find ‘Build Version’.
- Tap on the ‘Build Version’ and it will pop-up with new update.
- If your device has updated version, then the pop-up will tell you.
So, start using this trick and avoid APK, because we don’t know the origin of that particular APK which you have downloaded and installed in your precious device. Hope this trick will help you, and share this with your near and dear ones, as they can also enjoy the updated version.
Also check out our article on A new toggle appears in Play Store rolling out. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.