If the outbreak of the coronavirus didn’t happen, then wearable technology, such as smart glasses, smart-watches, and wearable scanners could’ve crossed the $60 billion mark by 2022. Did you that it can help you save time and improve your productivity? It did so when you used to work at your office. However, if you utilize them while working from home, you will experience the same positive effects.
The outbreak of COVID-19 changed the world forever. It’s destroying almost everything, but one thing is certain: humanity will bounce back and regain its grip. However, until that time comes, you have to work with what you have.
You’re not being able to attend your office, but it doesn’t mean that you don’t have to work. Thanks to the technological enhancements, you can do almost everything from home. Of course, you also have to face many problems too, and time-management is probably the worst of them.
You can solve the issue with technology-powered wearable devices. Here you will learn how the efforts of wearable technology app development companies are bearing fruit in this time of crisis.
While a wearable gadget is an efficient and effective time-saving device, it comes with several drawbacks. Before you learn how it helps to save time, you need to know about the disadvantages. After all, nothing can be worse than incomplete knowledge.
- If you use them incorrectly, they can distract you.
- Business owners may have to spend a significant sum of money if they want to equip their employees with high-quality wearable devices.
- Business owners also have to invest time to deploy these gadgets and train their employees to use them correctly.
- It can also make employees feel that their bosses want to keep a strict watch on them.
How it increases productivity
Despite all the potential setbacks, specialists of wearable watch app development companies that this form of technology can bolster the work from home advantages and reduce the effects of all the work from home challenges. Then again, these devices will be useful only if you use them properly.
Besides, you can also purchase replacement parts on specific websites. With these replacements, you can change the straps and bands of your wearable devices. Now you will learn how these gadgets can improve your productivity and save time.
- Speed and efficiency: The experts of a renowned app development firm say that wearable technology comes with several features. These aspects can boost the speed at which employees complete their daily tasks from home.
You can use the voice command systems of these devices to make notes, set reminders, and perform several other tasks hands-free. It allows people to utilize their time and accomplish their tasks and more within a short period. Researchers found that wearable technology improved productivity of employees by 8.5% in 2014.
They also found that it can augment the awareness of employees in terms of productivity and activity. In short, you will be able to work harder than you did even a few days ago.
- For health-conscious employees: Today, you will find more than enough information about how to stay fit at home. The mobile app development companies remind you that the ultimate purpose of wearable technology is to help people who want to bolster their health.
Most of the wearable devices come with fitness and health features, including mileage trackers, step counters, and even food logs. Since you can use apps in a wearable gadget, you can download one or more exercise-related apps. As already mentioned earlier, home workouts are getting popular with every passing day.
You can operate apps through your wearable device and keep working out without even stepping outside your house. Furthermore, if you keep a strict watch on your health through physical exercises, then you’ll be able to get rid of the lethargy that comes with spending too much time cooped up inside your house.
- Communication improver: Another reason why you should sit down before your desktop or laptop at home to work with your wearable device is that it can streamline communications between employees.
In doing so, it improves customer service skills and decreases the amount of time required to respond to projects. Wearable gadgets further allow users to regulate the notifications that they want to receive on their watches.
So, if you don’t want to read text messages while working, then you block notifications of texts that you receive from non-work-related texts. You can stop everything that distracts you from your work with wearable devices.
- Improves employee satisfaction: Everybody likes something new, and so if you provide your team with wearable tech that they can use while working from home, then they can value their time and dedication towards their work and the organization. Researchers also found that employees can be up to 20% more productive if they feel happy and appreciated, even while working offsite.
So, do you want your employees to utilize their wearable devices while working? Some of the best cross-platform app development companies are already doing it. You can’t ask a wearable gadget company to send devices to their employees at home during this crisis. However, you can ask those employees who own such gadgets to use them while working. Once your workplace reopens, you can try to implement this idea and enjoy the benefits of saving time and improving productivity.
At the center, Moon Technolabs Pvt Ltd – one of the top mobile apps development companies is driven by the vision, sharpness and flourished under the leadership quality led by none other than the founder & CEO: Mr. Jayanti Katariya. Managing requirements and serving productive results to entrepreneurs.