After launching Note 5 in last year, Coolpad has today launched Note 5 Lite. The company has launched the device with metal unibody design.
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite is coming with 5 inch display, with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution. It is powered by 1.0 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735CP processor and it is paired with 3 GB RAM. It has 16 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto 64 GB via microSD card.
It has a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and has a 8 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash. The device supports dual SIM cards with 4G LTE connectivity, and runs on Android Marshmallow v6.0 which is based on Cool UI 8.0. The whole device is backed on 2500 mAh battery.
Full specs of the device:
- 5 inch display
- 1280 x 720 pixel resolution
- 1.0 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735CP processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 64 GB via microSD card
- 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash
- 4G LTE
- Android Marshmallow v6.0.1 which is based on Cool UI 8.0
- 2500 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device will be available in Gold and Grey
- It is priced at ₹8,199 and exclusively on Amazon.in, via an open sale from March 21.
Also check out our article on Coolpad Note 3S launched with 5.5 inch display and 3 GB RAM. And many other Mobile news and tips & tricks on our website.