Do you as the owner of a business take interest in conducting the events? Do you want to promote these events with the use of social media? You can either host an online event or a physical conference but for gaining exposure you need to take the help of a tool known as social media. Now I am going to give you 5 tips to boost event attendance with social media marketing.
- For remarketing to prospects use Facebook Ads – Your website may have been visited by a number of people. For showing ads to these people, you can take the help of Facebook custom audiences. We call it retargeting or remarketing. If before buying a ticket the website is normally left by the Facebook users then to these Facebook users, event ads can be shown by the advertisers. It is a fact that after seeing an offer or event for the first time, people rarely take interest in buying it. In this case we can use an effective strategy known as remarketing. Conventions and conferences are the big-ticket items where this strategy works.
- Learn from prior events and create a highlight reel – For conveying the live event’s excitement and energy, a unique opportunity can be provided by videos. For driving registration, a potent combination of catchy audio and great visuals can help a lot. By sharing video with others, you can create opportunities of engagement. If you want to create a video then you need to keep in mind a number of things:
- Take into consideration the intended audience – To the prospective attendees, your event’s value needs to be conveyed by the video. You need to clearly show the advantages of attending the event.
- On Vimeo as well as on YouTube you need to host the video – There are different strengths for each of these two platforms. This can be advantageous to you. On the internet, a platform for showing video that is mostly used is YouTube. In the world, it is the second most popular search engine. For your brand, more control is offered by a smaller platform known as Vimeo. It does not use banner advertisements that distract a lot.
- Videos have a lot of importance on Facebook – For the news feed, maximizing your exposure is possible if you will upload the native video. As compared to the links of YouTube, a viral reach of about 10 times higher has been achieved by Facebook.
- Take benefit from visual testimonials – After surveying the previous events you can get some very good comments. You can interview the event’s speakers for capturing the comments about a particular session. These nuggets can help you a lot. So don’t waste them. By taking inspiration from the comments and quotes of these types you can build graphic images that look simple. On email signatures, blog posts, social platforms and email marketing campaigns you can share the visuals. Don’t forget to give credit to the people who make comments. When they will know that you have used their comments then they will be very happy. They may take interest in sharing graphics of this type.
- In social updates use attendees’ photos – If at the previous event you have taken some photos then you can use these in the next event. On social accounts, sharing user-generated content will be a good idea. You can update your status by using the attendees’ fun pictures.
- On all social channels create a unified hashtag – Creating, using and marketing the hashtag relevant to your event will be a good idea. You need to share your email signature, each collateral piece and each digital image created by you. The people can easily get the information shared by you if you will use the event-specific hashtag.
For getting the services of developing and designing a website contact Web Development India.