Alcatel has launched a new smartphone called Alcatel Flash, the company has launched the device with dual camera setup.
The Alcatel Flash has 5.5 inch IPS display screen, with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by 2.5 GHz deca core MediaTek Helio X20 processor and the device is paired with 3 GB RAM. The device has 32 GB internal storage and can be expandable via microSD card.
It has dual rear camera consisting of two 13 megapixel sensors with dual LED flash, the smartphone also having dual camera setup at the front side. It consists 8 megapixel sensor and a 5 megapixel sensor with dual tone LED flash. The smartphone supports dual SIM cards with 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity, and it also has a fingerprint scanner. It runs on the latest Android Marshmallow v6.0, and the device is backed on 3100 mAh battery.
Full specs of the device:
- 5.5 inch IPS display screen
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 2.5 GHz deca core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- Expandable via microSD card
- Dual rear camera consisting of two 13 megapixel sensors with dual LED flash
- Dual camera setup at the front side. It consists 8 megapixel sensor and a 5 megapixel sensor with dual tone LED flash
- 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity
- Android Marshmallow v6.0
- 3100 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device will be available in Black colour option.
- Right now there is no information about the pricing and availability of the device.
So, what’s your thoughts about the device???
Also check out our article on Sony Xperia XZs announced with 5.2 display and 19 MP camera. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.