As the affordable smartphones are always hot picks in market, Alcatel has now launched a new smartphone called Alcatel PIXI 4 (6).
The Alcatel PIXI 4 (6) has a 6 inch display screen with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by 1.1 GHz quad core Snapdragon 210 (which is an entry-level) processor and the device is paired with 1 GB RAM. The device has 8 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto 64 GB via microSD card.
It has an 8 megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash, the smartphone also having a 5 megapixel front facing camera. The smartphone supports dual SIM cards with 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity. It runs on the Android Marshmallow v6.0, and the device is backed on 2580 mAh battery.
Full specs of the device:
- 6 inch display screen
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.1 GHz quad core Snapdragon 210 processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 64 GB via microSD card
- 8 megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity
- Android Marshmallow v6.0
- 2580 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device will be available in Metallic Silver and Metallic Gold colours options.
- It is priced at ₹9,100.
So, what’s your thoughts about the device???
Also check out our article on Alcatel A3 XL unveiled with 6 inch display and fingerprint scanner. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.