The remote workplace is being embraced by all the organizations across the globe since the Novel Coronavirus began. Employees at home interact by connecting virtually through various tools and components. The remote culture is changing and the growth of the culture is gaining momentum tremendously.
It’s not only the employees but also the customers who connect virtually to discuss business. As per Grand View Research Inc, the global unified communications market is forecasted to reach 167.1 billion US dollars by 2021.
With this complete guide, you will be able to know more about Unified Communications solutions applied in businesses.
What is Enterprise Unified Communications?
A preferred business solution, Enterprise Unified Communications combines all the communication strategies. The consistent user experience and user interface across several devices are provided by unified communications. Unified Communications gives the employees complete access to the tools and security of the companies, regardless of the device and location.
With tools such as in-room conferencing, whiteboarding, virtual whiteboard, audio and video conferencing, United Communications solutions have made a greater impact on all organizations. Enterprise United Communications platforms are different for different businesses.
What are the benefits of Enterprise Unified Communications?
A proper strategy for Unified Communications will help attain long-term growth. Enterprise Unified Communications provides a flexible working environment for the employees because you will be able to work and communicate from any time and anywhere.
This not only improves productivity but also enhances the performance of the employees. Who all benefits from it? Small, medium and large businesses benefit from this type of environment. Let’s check out other benefits as well.
- Reduced Costs: With a flexible and reliable work environment, it is not necessary to maintain the on-premise infrastructure. Without its maintenance, the costs can be easily managed and software can be maintained for work. Most of the time, small companies find the remote culture beneficial due to its reduced costs.
- Improved Speed to the Market: Communications and operation processes, which are enhanced assists in businesses for speedy delivery to the market. Customer queries are answered and problems are solved quicker than ever with good revenue and long-term growth.
- Greater Collaboration: The tools from Unified Communications help ensure increased productivity and great performance by employees working remotely. It also helps in driving sales and improves customer service.
Enterprise Unified Communications Trends 2021
Even during the Novel Coronavirus, there are various trends of Enterprise Unified Communications. Let’s learn about them one by one.
- Artificial Intelligence: With smart assistants, AI is the future and you will certainly notice a change in the way people interact.
- Integration: Various companies are finding different ways to integrate tools and services.
- New Platforms: Features such as video chats have enabled companies to interact face-to-face with the employees working remotely.
- Scalability: To handle the growing amount of work, Unified Communications solutions have to be flexible and scalable.
- Communication: Unified communications will soon become cloud-based, which is definitely the expectation. With a hybrid approach, the businesses will implement elements of their communication strategy on a cloud.
How to select the best Unified Communications platforms for your business?
There are several questions that can be asked to come up with Unified Communications solutions.
- What privacy and security features will be necessary?
- Is the customer support level more than satisfactory?
- Will the Unified Communications solutions support collaboration?
- Does Unified Communications support long-term growth?
- Is it possible for the staff to use their own devices?