- The device will work with Google Duo.
- It is a plug and play device.
- The device is coming with an affordable price tag.
Alongside the OnePlus Nord CE 5G and the OnePlus TV U1S series at the brand’s Summer Launch Event, the company unveiled its first webcam called OnePlus TV Camera. It is a Plug and Play device and you need to purchase it separately. So let’s dive into the article and check out everything which you need to know about the latest product of the company.
Specifications and features of OnePlus TV Camera
The device is meant for the users who love to make video calls as it will enable you to make video calls with your near and dear ones on the big screen and it is coming with plug and play setup which means you just need to place and connect to go.
You guys can able to place the accessory on the top of the television through its magnetic holder and the device can be connected using a USB cable. The brand new camera of the company also comes with a manual shutter for privacy and that is something very useful.
The OnePlus TV Camera also features dual microphones and a noise cancellation algorithm which is meant for background noise cancellation. Moreover, it supports 1080 pixels resolution and the device can also capture photos and videos, the captured photos and videos can be shared on your smartphone via the Camera app on OnePlus TVs. It is worth mentioning that this particular application will be available on OnePlus U and Q TV series via the OTA update.
List of smart TVs with support OnePlus TV Camera
The newly announced OnePlus TV Camera is not supported on all the smart televisions of the company, as it is not compatible with the OnePlus TV Y-series. Check out the list of supported models below:
- OnePlus TV U series 55 U1
- OnePlus TV Q1 series 55Q1 Pro
- OnePlus TV Q1 series 55Q1
- OnePlus TV U series 50 U1S
- OnePlus TV U series 55 U1S
- OnePlus TV U Series 65 U1S
How to set up OnePlus TV Camera on the supported devices
The procedure of setting up the device is pretty straightforward and you guys can follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to open the Play Store on your OnePlus TV.
- Then you need to find and install Google Duo.
- Now you need to link the application with your OnePlus TV Camera.
- After that, provide the needful permissions to the Duo application.
- Now you need to log in to your Google account and start video calling on the big screen.
Pricing and availability
It is coming with a price tag of ₹2,499 and the device can be purchased from the official OnePlus website.