If you want to create a mix with your own image or video or resize the video online for various social networking sites or add sound effects to your video, here’s an online tool that will let you do everything is mentioned. Yes, it is FlexClip. It is an online service that includes several tools at once – a video editor, movie maker, slideshow designer and much more. You can use ready-made videos, pictures, convert them to videos or make a video from scratch.
FlexClip is an online video maker that provides everything you need in basic video editing for social media. Some Key features include:
- It provides millions of high-resolution photos, royalty-free video footage, and music tracks, and even stunning video templates for you.
- This video editing is compatible with almost all video formats, such as MOV videos.
- FlexClip provides the simplest solution for adding text to your video, as well as recording your voice to videos.
- In addition to cutting video, it also has the ability to rotate, flip, split and merge videos.
- It is also capable of converting video to different aspect ratio options for your video, such as 16:9 aspect ratio and 1:1 aspect ratio.
- Before exporting a video on YouTube, you can customize the video with a watermark or logo to protect the copyright of your videos.
- After editing, you can save your video project online to your account or export it in different resolutions, including 480p, 720p, and 1080p.
FlexClip has both a free subscription and a paid premium subscription. It costs $ 4.99 a month to upgrade to premium. The difference is that with the paid subscription, you avoid watermarks on premium tools. Furthermore, you can access unlimited stock videos per project.
If you need to make simple videos consisting of a few clips, some text and music, FlexClip is a smart tool. It is also a great tool if you simply optimize your pre-existing videos. Conversely, you should stay away from editing large video projects in FlexClip. Because video editing takes place in the browser, which can slow down the editing process. Besides, you will have significantly fewer editing options and less control over your video project than professional editors such as Premiere Pro or Final Cut.