Doodle plays a vital role for the search giant Google, as the company show-off doodle almost every day on its home page and we also loves the creativity of the company. The company marks doodle to celebrate the special days and it also helps us to know and learn about really amazing personalities and celebrities. Well, now the company brings back the doodle contest again for the little ones.
The Mountain View company Google has already started the contest and the winner of this Doodle contest will get more than $80k in prizes. The rules of the contest are really simple, the school going kids can participate in the contest and they have to submit a 2D drawing of the letters “G-O-O-G-L-E” stylized in the same vein as the daily “Google Doodle” featured on the homepage of the search engine giant. Having said that, this year’s theme is: “When I grow up, I hope…”
Here are some important things about the contest.
- The contest is available in the US.
- The deadline for the submission of the Doodles is March 18th, 2019.
- Entries will be judged in five separate grade groups (K-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, and 10-12).
- Entries go through four rounds of judging, resulting in a pool of 53 “state and territory” winners being whittled down to five finalists (one in each grade group) and then a single national winner.
- All winners will receive a Chromebook and an Android tablet.
- The national winner will receive a $30K scholarship and up to $50K for their school’s technology labs and the doodle will also be featured on the US Google Search homepage.
To know more information, or to enter (all entries must have parental permission), go to the Doodle For Google homepage.