Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL smartphones were launched by the search giants in last month at the Made by Google event. And the devices appeared for pre-orders in last week via Flipkart. Now the smaller variant i.e. Pixel 2 is up on the Flipkart for purchase, let’s find out the pricing and other details of the device.
You can buy the all new Google Pixel 2 with a starting price tag of ₹61,000 for the 64 GB variant, and the 128 GB variant of the device is priced at ₹70,000. The devices come in Just Black, Clearly White, and Kinda Blue colour options, and the company is also offering two-year warranty with the device.
Even the online sale of the device is exclusive for Flipkart, it will be available in retail stores too. The device will be available in stores like Reliance Digital, Croma, Poorvika, Sangeetha Mobiles, Vijay Sales, and other partner retailers.
Offers with the device:
- Flipkart is offering an exchange offer of upto ₹20,000 with the device.
- Users of HDFC Bank credit card can also get a cashback of ₹8,000 on EMI transaction.
- There is also a no cost EMI option starting ₹3,389/p.m and 5% discount for Axis Bank Buzz credit card holders.
- Customers can also get buyback guarantee for ₹149 from Flipkart.
- If you have who pre-ordered the device, then you will get a free Sennheiser headset worth ₹11,990 and extra ₹5,000 exchange on select smartphones.
- Airtel customers will also get 120 GB of additional data for the period of 6 months.
- If you are purchasing the device from Reliance Digital then you will get unlimited voice, data, SMS and Jio apps worth ₹9,999 and extra ₹5,000 exchange on select smartphones.
The Pixel 2 sports the 5 inch Full HD 1080p AMOLED display having 441ppi. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 octa core processor, and it is clocked at 2.45Ghz. It has the same 4 GB of RAM (the base variant) now has 64 GB of storage, there’s a 128 GB variant as well, and for graphical department the device has Adreno 540. It also comes with IP67 certification for dust and water resistance. For screen protection is has Corning Gorilla Glass 5, on both front and the back part having glass. Rest of the body is made out of metal. Also, this Pixel 2 will have Squeeze Gesture feature which we have seen in HTC U 11 this year, which indicates that this phone is manufactured by HTC
Speaking about the camera, the Pixel 2 has a 12MP Rear Camera with f1.8 lens, both OIS and EIS (which will work simultaneously), PDAF, and Dual Tone LED flash. Though Google has decided to go for single camera (instead of today’s trend i.e. Dual Camera Setup), with Google’s machine learning algorithms, this single camera can also take those bokeh shots. Talking about the front camera it has 8MP sensor with 1.4µm pixel size and f2.4 lens. We can take those bokeh shots with front camera as well.
It packs a small 2700mAh battery but with fast charging support, the company says it will give upto 7 hours of charge in 15 minutes of charging. This Pixel 2 runs on latest Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. Sadly the USB Type C Port has taken the place of 3.5mm headphone jack, but Google will pair a 3.5mm adaptor within the box. Speaking about other connectivity options, it has Bluetooth 5.0 , USB Type C Port, WiFi, and NFC. Also there’s a new e-SIM option which is used for Google Fi and other network carriers which supports e-SIM. There’s still an option to add regular nano SIM card.
So, what are you waiting guys??? Head to the link (given below) and buy the device now.