- The device is also reported to run on the latest WearOS
- It is expected to be announced in the month of October this year
- The device will definitely support the popular health related features
A Smartwatch from Google is a long awaited product and the same is now expected to be announced later this year. Google Pixel Watch is making noise for the past couple of weeks and now the pricing information of the device surfaced online. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the newly surfaced information.
According to the latest information, the upcoming Google Pixel Watch will have the price range between $300 and $400. The source also claims that the upcoming Google Pixel Watch will not be globally available, but the device will be available in selected markets only.
Got some info on Pixel Watch from a relatively new source
1) Google Samsung partnership here as well.
2) Same sensors as Galaxy Watch (ECG & more)
3) new WearOS 3.1 build
4) 2 sizes, atleast 4 color watch bands.
5) Limited release, priced between $300-400
— Yogesh Brar (@heyitsyogesh) April 27, 2022
The upcoming device is also believed to be powered by the Exynos chipset and the same will run on WearOS 3.1. It is also expected that the coming device will feature popular health related features.
Let’s wait for the official announcement of the device and we recommend you to stay tuned with us for the latest updates at your fingertips.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.