There are some companies and mega digital marketing firms which are big fans of using research and data for guiding their social media strategy. So, whenever you are planning to find the best ever and promising IG strategy, you have to head towards the social media studies first, to name a few. There are so many such studies available in the market and associated with IG marketing for companies like Simply Measured, Facebook and News Whip. Some are going to analyze the major IG accounts while there are others, which will be studying various IG posts. So, make sure to take some time out to go through the research and chalk out the points that you might learn from those allotted areas now. You can further get some of those studies from Gramista and you can try using the same over here.
Going for the actionable IG marketing tips:
If you are associated with the fashion world you know how tough the competition is. Every day, new companies are popping up and trying to make it as a great brand name. Going through all of them and trying to be at the top is no joke and it calls for so many helping guides. Using IG at its full potential is one such help you need to be aware of. So, learning more about the actionable IG marketing tips, well backed by some of the major studies can eventually help your fashion based company to be at the highest ranking, just like you have asked for it now.
Young audience of IG and their requirements:
The younger audiences of IG are in love with creative, current and useful content. As per Statista, the largest possible user group right on IG in the USA as of December 2016 was around 25 to 34 years old. It has already accounted for around 25.2% of the US based IG users. This target is then followed by around 18 to 24 years old, which will form around 20.6% of the US IG users now.
- Some of the other research based platforms have looked right into demographics of the IG users in the present USA. They have also found out that IG use is mainly high among the younger adults of modern times, when compared to that of Twitter, FB, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Around 55% of the online adults will be between the age group of 18 to 29 years old who are using Instagram. This has been the highest possible percentage among all the available age groups.
- Then you have round 33% of the online adults, within the age group of 30 to 49 years, making the second highest percentage count of the age groups.
You will be primarily shocked to know that there are always a bigger percentage of women of around 38% and men of 26% in the field of IG, using this social media platform on a daily basis.
The current strategic takeaway to be followed in this regard:
In case, you are making plans to target audiences within the age group of 18 to 49 years, IG can prove to be a major platform for reaching out to potential customers and even engaging with the existing customers. To help with the IG marketing strategy, FB has interviewed and then surveyed over 12,000 teens and even some young adults and offering them recommendations on ways they can maximize potential of IG for their businesses.
- You always have to work hard to inspire the moment. Young adults and teens describe this social media platform as current, creative and rather useful. So, they would always expect such content from brands, working on IG.
- Make sure that the brands you are working with are able to blend in well just to stand out in the crowd. IG users will always prefer some of the beautifully visually structured content and post some such higher quality content themselves. To help engage them, it is mandatory to create some similar higher quality videos and images now.
- Being a brand, you are always up for competition. You are not the only one in this fashion industry and there are so many like you. S, you always have to prepare yourself to showcase what makes you absolutely special in this regard. If you can actually share one perspective, which only you are able to offer then you are likely to connect with the teens well and even young adults on IG.
Be sure to differentiate between posting frequently and posting consistency:
The most common question that people actually come across these days is how often they are going on post on Instagram. It was previously found out that some of the major brands are here to post around once or twice every day on IG. Then you have others, noted t be hyperactive and posting 10 times a day, without calculating the significant fall in the engagement value.
- For that help, you got hands on the visual marketing tool like Tailwind, which helps in analyzing over 100,000 IG posts and will end up providing you with the plausible explanation for the highest posted frequency.
- It was found out that more often you post on IG the higher will be your likes and followers’ gain.
- It has been found out that those accounts, which are posting over 7 times every week are likely to get more likes and then start growing following faster than the accounts posting less than 7 posts on a weekly count.
- These tools will further analyze the current engagement rates of such accounts, which will be increased with the posting frequency. It has been found out that when these accounts get posted more frequently, the engagement rate over here will shot up real high.
There are certain selected core marketing tips available, which are well associated with the IG account. The more you research about these fields, the higher you are going to learn about that and use it by your side now.
Author Bio –
Kristen Smith has been working on the importance of social media in marketing with thousands of real Instagram followers for her postings. You can visit Gramista for more information.