Just a couple of days ago, we updated that OnePlus is all set to roll out the first beta update of Android 10 for the very popular OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T Smartphones. But at that time there was no links to download the beta files and many people reached us to know more about the same. Well, now we have the official links of the first open beta update for the OnePlus 6 series. Before we get into the downloading procedure and the links check out the changelog of the new Android version.
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings -Blocking settings)
Download Android 10 Open Beta
How to install
If you are unaware to install the beta files, then you need to download the zip file to your phone and keep it in internal storage and no need to paste it in any folder. Then go to Settings and tap Software Update, there you will get the Local Upgrade option. Just tap on it and select the downloaded beta file and tap on it to install it on your device. Having said that, before you do the installing process, please backup your smartphone to make sure the safety of your data.