Windows 10 is a very powerful operating system and it comes with many features which help users to carry out their task in a flash. The operating system offers OneDrive folder by default but if you want to add Google Drive on your desktop then this article is meant for you. In this article, I will guide you the way how you can able to add Google Drive to File Explorer in Windows 10 and the same will help you to save or retrieve files from the cloud very quickly right from your desktop. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the guide.
The procedure is pretty straightforward and you can set up very easily by following the steps.
- First of all, head over the link and download the GoogleDriveFSSetup.exe file.
- Now install the GoogleDriveFSSetup.exe file on your computer by double-clicking.
- Then you need to check the ‘Add an application shortcut to your desktop’ option and you just click on the ‘Install‘ button.
- Now open the Google Drive app from the system tray, and ‘Sign in to’ your Google Account.
- After that, open the File Explorer and you will find a separate drive for Google Drive.
- Open the drive and head into the ‘My Drive’ to access the files of your Google Drive.
That’s it! Now you guys can able to access files of your Google Drive right from the file explorer.
I hope this tutorial will help you to save time and also to carry out your work quickly and if you find any issues then do comment below. You guys are recommended to browse more interesting tutorials along with the latest updates from the technological world at your fingertips.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.