We may create strong passwords for our online accounts like Instagram but we are not good in changing the same on regular basis. Well, a password of your social media account is a good practice because hackers are everywhere and they look for a small loophole to get into your account and take access from you. It is better to change the password of any account in at least three months of time and this will help you to make your account more secure and safe.
Well, if you want someone who has any kind of confusion to reset or change the Instagram password then you are on a perfect page of the internet as I will today guide you on the way to reset or change the Instagram password. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the guide in detail.
How to change or reset the Instagram password on the desktop
You can able to change your Instagram password on your desktop with a couple of clicks and the same can be done by following the steps which are listed below.
- First of all, you need to open your favorite website and go to Instagram.com and sign in to your Instagram account.
- After that, you need to click on the profile picture which is located at the top right corner of the screen.
- That will bring a list of options and you need to click on Settings.
- Now you need to select the Change Password on the left side of the screen and enter your current as well as new password then click on the Change password option.
How to reset Instagram password on the desktop
- You need to open Instagram on your favourite browser and click on the Forgot password.
- The platform will ask you to enter email, phone number, or username, provide the detail which you remember and click on the Send Login Link.
- Now you will receive an email from Instagram and the same will offer the password reset link. Clicking on the same will take you to a page where you can able to enter your new password and confirm the same on the next window. Once done, just click on the Reset Password button.
How to change Instagram password on mobile
- First of all, open the Instagram application on your device and go to profile by tapping on the profile picture which will be available at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now tap on the hamburger menu at the top right corner of the screen and select Settings.
- After that scroll down and tap on the Security.
- Now tap on the Password under the Login security and enter your current as well as new password then tap on the checkmark icon which will be available at the top-right corner.
How to reset Instagram password on mobile
- Open Instagram application and on the login screen you need to tap on the ‘Already have an account? Log in’ and tap on the Forgot your login details? Get help logging in option.
- Now you need to enter your email address or username and tap on the Next button.
- After that, you will be able to see the account which is associated with the email address or username that you provided and you need to select the method to access your account.
- If you select the option – Send an email method, then you will receive an email in your inbox and you can able to reset your password by clicking the link from that email that you received.
- Now you can able to enter your new password and click on the Reset password button.
That’s it! This is how you can able to change or reset Instagram password on your computer or mobile.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.