Google Chrome is one of the very popular internet browsers and the same is active on a huge number of devices as well. Google Chrome offers cool design and straightforward features and it is easy to use as well, and that is the main reason for the heavy user base as well. The browser enables users to save passwords and if you want to delete all the saved passwords on the browser then this article is meant for you. Today I will guide you the way to clear all the passwords and also to backup your passwords on Google Chrome. Without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the guide.
How to backup your Google Chrome passwords
It is better to take a backup of your passwords of Google Chrome before clearing them. The same can be done with a couple of clicks and that is listed below.
- Go to passwords.google.com.
- Hit the Settings at the top right and click Export next to Export passwords.
- Now you need to confirm to export a CSV file and for the same you may need to verify your account as well.
- After that, the file will be downloaded.
How to clear all passwords of Google Chrome
Now let’s check out the way to clear all the passwords which you have saved on the Google Chrome browser.
- Open Google Chrome and click the overflow menu (three-dot menu.)
- Now you need to select Settings on the desktop, and click History.
- Now click Clear browsing data and choose the Advanced tab then change the date range to All time.
- This will show either Saved passwords or Passwords and other sign-in data. Select only that one and Clear data.
That’s it! This is how you can able to clear passwords on Google Chrome and if you find any issues then do let us know in the comments section below, we will be happy to help you.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.