Truecaller is the most popular call identification application and the same is available for both Android and iOS platforms. Apart from call identification, the application also offers some other handy features like message scheduling along with the ability to check the last active time among others. If you are a person who is concerned for your privacy then this Truecaller will not a perfect application for you, as it takes lots of information like contacts, call history, and more. If you want to deactivate and unlist your number from Truecaller then this article is meant for you. In this article, I will guide you on the way to deactivate and unlist your number from Truecaller. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the step by step guide.
Steps to Deactivate the Truecaller account
Follow the steps which are listed below to deactivate your account from Truecaller.
- First of all, you need to open the Truecaller app on your device and tap on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- After that, tap on Settings and tap on the Privacy Center.
- Then you need to tap on Deactivate and confirm your action by tapping the Yes button.
Steps to Unlist Phone Numbers on Truecaller
If you don’t want other users to search your number then you need to unlist your number from the platform and the same can be done by following the steps which are listed below.
- You need to open your web browser on your desktop or mobile and head over the link to open the Truecaller’s phone number unlisting page.
- Now select your Country on the Country field and enter your number on the Phone number field, now validate the captcha and click on the Unlist Phone number button.
- After that, tap on the Unlist number button on the confirmation prompt again.
That’s it! This is how you can able to deactivate and unlist your number from Truecaller and it is worth mentioning that the platform will take up to 24 hours to remove your number from the platform.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.