Windows 11 is the latest version of the operating system for computers all around the world and the same is coming with lots of new features and the company has updated visual setup as well. Windows 11 is coming with a new user interface and the company has loaded the operating system with a new set of sounds as well. If you are someone who doesn’t like the system sounds of the operating system which means the startup sound or the system error sound among others. Then this article is meant for you as today I will guide you on the way to disable all system sounds on your Windows 11 powered computer. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the guide.
How to disable system sounds on Windows 11
You guys can able to disable all the sounds of the Windows 11 operating system with a couple of clicks and this will enable you to work without any kind of people irritating sounds.
- First of all, you need to click on the Windows 11 Start button and select Settings option of your computer.
- After that, select the Personalization option on the left pane and select the Themes option.
- Now you need to click on the Sounds option, and the same will bring the Sound Settings dialog then simply switch to the Sounds tab.
- Now you need to click on the drop-down menu for the Sound Scheme and select the No sounds option, once making the changes you need to click on the Apply button, then on Ok..
- Then you need to restart your computer.
That’s it! Now you can able to disable all the system sounds on your computer. I believe this tutorial helped you and don’t forget to share the same with your near and dear ones.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.