The Wi-Fi calling feature is common in the modern day Android smartphones and the same enables users to make voice calls if the telecom operator supports. It is worth mentioning that all the popular telecom operators like Reliance Jio, Vodafone Idea, and Airtel supports Wi-Fi calling in India. This connectivity is essential to enhance the audio quality while making calls.
Speaking about the feature, the Wi-Fi calling feature helps users who live in low or bad connectivity areas but sometimes you may want to disable Wi-Fi calling to make calls from your cellular network. If you are looking to learn the way to disable the Wi-Fi calling feature then follow the step by step guide.
Steps to disable Wi-Fi Calling on Android devices
To disable Wi-Fi calling feature on your Android device simply follow the steps which are listed below.
- First of all, you need to open your Android app drawer and select Settings on your device.
- Inside the Settings app, you need to tap on the Mobile Network and it is worth mentioning that some smartphones offer the option under WiFi & Network.
- Now select your SIM card or phone number on the Mobile Network.
- After that, scroll down and tap on the Wi-Fi calling.
- Then you can disable the toggle for the Wi-Fi calling on the screen.
This is how you can able to disable Wi-Fi calling feature on your Android device and if you find any doubts then do let us know in the comments section below.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates