The demand for smartphones has increased rapidly and the need of the smartphone has also changed. Apart from making call and messages, smartphones are now used for meeting as well as media consumption as well. Having said that, listening to music on smartphones is very easy but listening to that music together with your friend is a bit difficult nowadays.
As if it was possible earlier with a 3.5 mm headphone jack and with the help of an audio splitter but now the smartphone brands are removing the audio jack and that is making life difficult to listen to music together.
If you are a Samsung user then the Samsung smartphone is having the solution to enjoy music together with its dual audio feature and the same will enable you to connect two pairs of headphones to your Samsung smartphone and enjoy music together. It is worth mentioning that this particular feature is available on Samsung smartphones that are running One UI 3.0 or above.
Well, today we will guide you on the way to enable the dual audio feature on Samsung smartphone to connect earphones at the same time to enjoy music on multiple devices simultaneously.
How to enable dual audio feature on Samsung smartphone
You can enable the feature simply by following the steps which are listed below.
- First of all, you need to open the Settings app on your Samsung smartphone and select the “Connections” option.
- After that, you need to enable Bluetooth and tap on Bluetooth to get more settings.
- Now you need to pair the first pair of earphones and once the same get connected then you need to pair the second earphones.
- When both the earphones are paired and connected to your Samsung smartphone then you will get a pop-up and the same will ask you whether you want to listen together.
- Simply tap on the “Go to Media output” option and the same will showcase media output preferences.
- Just select the checkbox next to the Bluetooth devices which you want to listen to audio from.
That’s it. Now you can enable dual audio feature on your Samsung smartphone and enjoy music together. We believe that this tutorial will help you and don’t forget to share this tutorial with your near and dear ones as they will be get benefited from this as well.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.