Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally official in the market of India and users can able to download the action-packed game via Google Play Store. The game is actually launched in the light of the ban of PUBG last year and the latest Battlegrounds Mobile India offers the same feeling and experiences.
That said, the newly launched Battlegrounds Mobile India also features an Ultra Sound option in the Audio Settings but the game comes with a high-quality sound is set by default.
It is worth mentioning that the Ultrasound feature in the Battlegrounds Mobile India is disabled, or sometimes it fails to work. However, if you are someone who really wants to enable the feature then this article is meant for you. I will guide you the way which will enable you to turn-on the ultrasound feature in the game. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the guide.
How to enable the “Ultra” Sound Quality in Battlegrounds Mobile India
To enable the feature you need to follow the steps.
- First of all, you need to download and install an application called the X-plore File manager app.
- Open the X-Plore File manager app on your Android and grant the storage permission.
- Now you need to the following path – Internet Shared Storage > Android > Data.
- Then select the Data folder, you need to find ‘com.pubg.imobile’ folder. Next, head to the com.pubg.imobile -> Files -> UE4Game -> ShadowTrackerExtra -> ShadowTrackerExtra -> Saved -> Config -> Android.
- Now you need to find the ‘UserSettings.ini’ file, and select the file and tap on the ‘Edit‘ option.
- In the file, you need to change the “SoundQualityType=1” to “SoundQualityType=2”.
- Once done, tap on the three dots and select the ‘Save‘ option.
- Now open the Battlegrounds Mobile India on your Android and head to the Settings > Audio, and now you will find the Ultra sound option.
That’s it, now you can able to enable the ultrasound feature and if you find any issues then do let us know in the comments section below and we will be happy to help you.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.