Wi-Fi networks are very crucial and we connect with different networks during the day at home, offices, hotels, airports, and more. Whenever we connect to a Wi-Fi network, we enter a password and the device saves the same to connect to the same network next time easily and quickly. However, there are some situations when we need to remember our passwords for example; you may forget the password of your home Wi-Fi network. In that scenario, you can able to check Wi-Fi passwords on your Android device and the same can be done with a couple of taps. In this article, I will guide you on the way to check Wi-Fi passwords on your Android device with step by step guide. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the guide.
Step by step guide to check Wi-Fi passwords
You can check the Wi-Fi passwords of any network by following the steps which are listed below.
- First of all, you need to open the Settings app on your Android smartphone,
- After that, head to Wi-Fi & Network.
- Now you need to tap on Wi-Fi.
- From the list of Wi-Fi networks, select the network whose password you want to retrieve and connect to that network.
- Once connected, you need to tap the small gear icon.
- Click on Share Password and now you will see a QR code with the password shown right below it.
That’s it! This is how you can able to find Wi-Fi passwords on any Android device. Keep browsing more tutorials on TechnoBugg to make your life easy and comfortable.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates