WhatsApp, the world’s favourite instant messaging application. The developers of the messaging application bring new features and enhance the existing features on a regular basis to improve and enhance the user experience. The instant messaging application offers a variety of privacy features on the board. The app offers the Last Seen Feature for a while and it makes you to hide your last seen activity from your contacts. But now the messaging application has enhanced the capability of enabling users to hide the last seen from a specific person. The latest update of WhatsApp also allows users to hide profile photo from a specific person as well. In this article, I will guide you to the way to hide the last seen and profile photo from a specific person on your WhatsApp account.
Steps to hide profile photo and last seen from a specific person on WhatsApp
It is pretty straightforward and you can able to do the same by following the steps which are listed below.
- First of all, you need to update WhatsApp on your device by heading to the Google Play Store.
- After updating WhatsApp to the latest version, open the messaging application and tap on the three dots which will be available at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now you need to select the Settings option from the list.
- After that, tap on the Account option and tap on the Privacy.
- Then you need to tap on the Last Seen option and you will find a new option dubbed My Contacts except. You need to select this option and select the contacts from which you want to hide your last seen status.
- Speaking about the method to hide the profile photo on WhatsApp, you need to tap on the Profile Photo option.
- After that, select My Contacts except and pick the contact you want to hide your profile photo.
That’s it! This is how you can hide Last seen and Profile Photo from specific contact on WhatsApp. Keep browsing more tutorials on TechnoBugg to make your life easy and comfortable.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates