Fonts make your letters or any content beautiful, suppose you find an attractive font in an image then you may find it difficult to get the name of the font to install it on your computer to use it later on your content. If you are someone who wants to know how to identify the fonts from an image then this article is meant for us today I will guide you on the method which will help you to identify the fonts from an image.
How to find font from an image
You can able to identify a font from an image via offline as well as online methods. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the methods.
Using Adobe Photoshop
You can use Adobe Photoshop to find a font from an image and for the same, you need to install the software on your computer and if you already have this particular software installed on your computer then follow the steps which are listed below.
- Download the Image which is having the font which attracts you and open the image on Adobe Photoshop.
- Now you need to select the rectangular marquee tool.
- After that, highlight that part of the image that contains the font.
- Now go to the toolbar section, select Match Font under Type and the same will offer two options – match with the fonts already installed on your laptop or click on the cloud icon to download from Typekit.
- Then you need to add text to the image with the help of the matched font.
You can also find the font using an online tool as well if you find the Photoshop steps difficult.
- Download the image which is having your favourite font and upload it or you can copy paste the URL of that particular image as well on the Font Squirrel website.
- Now you need to highlight the text by dragging the blue borders.
- After that, click on Matcherate It.
- Now it will bring the correct font and either download or purchase the font from the website.
That’s it, now you can able to find a font from an image. Keep reading TechnoBugg for more interesting tutorials and the latest updates from the technological world at your fingertips.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.