Browsers are the crucial element to browsing the internet and Google Chrome as well as Mozilla Firefox are the two popular and excellent web browsers in the market. Mozilla Firefox runs on the Quantum browser engine while Google Chrome is based on Chromium. Both browsers are coming with a different set of features and designing setup.
However, Google Chrome is more popular among other browsers and if you are planning to switch Google Chrome and want to migrate to Mozilla Firefox then this article is meant for you. Today I will guide you to the way to import bookmarks from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox and this is something very important for those who are migrating to a new browser for the first time. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the way to import bookmarks from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox.
Migrate Google Chrome Bookmark to Firefox
- First of all, you need to open Mozilla Firefox and click on the hamburger menu and hover your mouse on Bookmarks.
- After that, click on the Manage bookmarks option and click the Import and Backup option then select Import Data from Another Browser.
- Now you need to select Google Chrome and click the Next button.
- Now you can select items to Import Window, select Bookmarks, and click the Next button. This will automatically import the Bookmarks from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox.
Steps to manually import Bookmarks
- You need to open Google Chrome browser and click on the three dots, then select Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager.
- After that, you need to select the Bookmarks bar on the left pane. On the right, click on the three dots and select Export Bookmarks and the same will export your bookmark in HTML format.
- Now you need to open Mozilla Firefox browser and click on the hamburger menu, then click on the Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks option.
- After that, click on the Import and Backup menu and select Import Bookmarks from HTML and select the Chrome HTML file that you have exported.
That’s it! This is how you can able to import bookmarks from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox. Keep browsing more tutorials on TechnoBugg to make your life easy and comfortable.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates