Just a couple of days ago, WhatsApp introduced its official application on Microsoft store, the application is currently available in the beta version. WhatsApp is available for Windows and Mac for a long time and the same is available in the form of desktop client app and web version but both consume lots of RAM. But the newly introduced application for Windows is native one and that’s why it will not use lots of energy but also offer better performance and the application will provide notification even the window is closed.
You guys can able to install the WhatsApp beta on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 powered computer and this article will guide you the way to install the beta version on your computer. So without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out the guide.
How to install Whatsapp beta on your laptop
You guys can able to download and install the application from Microsoft store and follow the steps below to learn more about the same.
- First of all, you need to open Microsoft store on your PC and search for WhatsApp beta. You can click on the link to get the application as well.
- Now simply click on the Get button and it will start installing.
- After the installation process, click on the Get Started button and you need to scan the QR code using your smartphone.
- To scan the QR code, you need to open WhatsApp on your Android smartphone and then tap on the three dots, and select Linked Devices.
- On the next screen, tap on the Link a Device option. Next, scan the QR code displayed on the WhatsApp beta desktop app.
That’s it! You have done the job. If you find any issue then do let us know in the comments section below and we will be happy to help you.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.