Just a couple of hours ago, we updated the detailed guide to creating a profile on Netflix to have your own entertainment space. Having your own profile on Netflix will give you separate settings and recommendations which means if you have to share your Netflix account with other family members or friends then you can able to keep your entertainment area separate from them.
Well, if you want to lock your profile then this article is meant for you as in this article, we will guide you the way to lock your Netflix profile with a PIN. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the guide.
How to lock your Netflix profile with PIN
If you want to keep your viewing history along with the recommendations and setting separate from others and not allow anyone to access the same then you need to lock your profile and the same can be done with a couple of clicks.
- First of all, open Netflix on your favourite browser and select the profile where you want to set up a lock.
- After that, click on the profile icon and select the Account option.
- Now scroll down and expand your profile on the Profile & Parental controls section and click on the change button behind the Profile Lock.
- Simply enter the password and click on the Continue button.
- After that, check the box behind Require a PIN and enter the 4-digit PIN and click on the Save button.
That’s it! This is how you can lock your Netflix profile, if you find any issues then do let us know in the comments section below.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.