If you have numerous accounts and lots of passwords to secure, then best password manager tools offer the easiest & safest solution. These smart tools help you keep all your important passwords in a secure vault for better protection. Let’s review some of these google password managers here.
TweakPass: TweakPass is one of the best google password manager tools that work on advanced techniques to help you keep your passwords secure. It keeps all your passwords secure in a single encrypted vault so that no one can access it without your permission. It reduces the need for using post-it notes to remember passwords. Here, you can store all your passwords and credentials in a secure vault that would remain locked with a master password.
Features of TweakPass
- Here, you need to remember a single master password to secure all your passwords in a secure vault.
- It offers automatic data syncing to help you log in quickly and securely.
- It helps you auto-fill online forms to save time.
- It is also available as a browser extension to deliver effective results.
Zoho Vault: Zoho Vault helps you stay organized when you are using lot of accounts and different passwords for them. Use this powerful password managing app to store, share, and organize passwords from anywhere anytime. It offers easy integration with your identity provider and cloud apps. It offers an effective single sign-on support for all popular cloud apps. It comes as the best alternative to Google Password manager.
Features of Zoho Vault
- Helps you log in automatically by entering login credentials by its own.
- It allows you to share passwords with users and groups in a bulk.
- It also allows you to monitor the actions of users with whom you shared passwords and maintain complete records.
- Offers in-depth reports to help you keep complete track of users.
StickyPassword: Use StickyPassword to manage multiple passwords most effortlessly. It comes loaded with numerous effective features to offer enhanced user experience. It allows you to login securely while reducing cyber threats and data loss. It offers an easy syncing feature to help you access your passwords across devices in seamless manner.
Features of StickyPassword
- Latest biometric authentication and no-cloud Wi-Fi sync for enhanced user experience.
- Helps you fill forms automatically and accurately.
- Its password generator helps you generate strong passwords any time you want.
- Easy password share and login to save time.
RoboForm: RoboForm offers one-click convenience to save your time while logging in to various accounts. It securely stores all your information to help you log in automatically with a single click. It reduces the need for manually entering details while filling forms online and other information.
Features of RoboForm
- It supports multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices.
- It helps you generate strong passwords through password generator.
- It allows you to share logins securely across platforms.
- It offers strong AES-256-bit encryption with PBKDF2 SHA-256 features for complete security.
KeePass Password Safe: Use this free open source password manager tool to keep all your passwords safe. It helps you keep your passwords in a single database that remain locked with master password. Thus, you need to remember single password to access all other passwords on your system.
Features of KeePass Password Safe
- It supports advanced encryption standards to provide complete security.
- It helps you unlock complete database using single password or key files.
- It is available in a portable version thus you needn’t install this software on your system.
- It supports multiple file formats to deliver highly accurate results
Using above mentioned best password manager tools, you can keep your passwords and information safe. In addition to these best password managers, if you have tried some other tools, then feel free to share your experience in the comments below.
Gajendra Singh is working at Systweak, as an Digital Marketing Executive.
His potential of writing is PC tips, Android and Mac and Windows software tricks and he is anxious in writing other technical blogs.