Google account is an important factor of our life, as it is the key to various applications and services of the search engine giant Google. Without a Google account, we cannot able to survive in the digital world and sometimes we need to sign in on a computer of a friend or cousin in certain circumstances.
After the work, we may forget to sign out from that particular device and in that manner, we are leaving our personal key to a different person who can able to access email accounts and other important files which are saved on different services like Google Drive and more.
If you are someone who wanted to know how you can able to remove a connected device from your Google account then this article is meant for you. As today I will guide you the way to remove a device from your Google account and you can do the same by sitting at your comfort zone and the same can be removed from your computer or your smartphone as well. So without making any further delay let’s get into the article to check out the guide.
How to remove a connected device from a Google account on your computer
- First of all, go to the accounts.google.com on your favourite Browser.
- Now you need to sign into your Google account and click on the Security on the left side.
- After that, scroll down to the Your Devices section and click on the Manage devices.
- Now you will see the complete list of devices where you have signed in. You can simply remove device by clipping ‘Sign out option.’
How to remove a connected device from your Google Account on your Android smartphone
- First of all, open the Settings app and tap on Google.
- Now you need to tap on the ‘Manage your Google Account’ option.
- You need to switch to the Security tab and from the list, tap on the Manage Devices.
- Now tap on the three dots beside the device which you want to remove and tap on the Sign out option.
That’s it! This is how you can able to remove a connected device from your Google account.
Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App. Also follow on Google News and join our Telegram channel for the latest updates.