Promoting websites is a significant task. It becomes increasingly difficult to manually track backlinks when the amount of backlinks is increased and the promotion projects grow.
Linkbox.pro completely solves this issue.
This service is able to monitor all projects’ external links. The user-friendly interface permits Optimization experts to automatize their tasks. Furthermore, Linkbox features that allow you to:
- anchor text checker.
- automatic backlink checker;
- link indexing tool;
- google indexing checker;
- backlink manager;
Checking external links
SEO marketing and budget optimization demand a bulk check of backlinks. Link Box allows you to track external links frequently and gather details about:
- Data on nofollow and dofollow link attributes
- The presence of backlinks on donor websites
- The anchors of all backlinks to the pages.
- These links were removed after they were established.
linkbox.pro links are able to be uploaded:
- In previously created campaigns
- by using the crawler module of Ahrefs, Google Console, etc.
You can see all the information on domains and backlinks in the graph and table. This table examines your backlinks by applying different filters.
It is possible to check the indexing of backlinks
Link Box is an ideal tool for mass checking the presence of external links in Google’s index. It allows you to:
- Check indexing status quickly.
- Regular tracking of their presence in the index is possible.
An email notification is sent to the SEO specialist in case the link is removed from the Google search engine index. The notice will inform the SEO specialist about the situation so that he/she can promptly take steps to ensure that accepting pages don’t disappear from the search engine. Linkbox Pro allows you to manage the indexing of backlinks for all projects and campaigns all at once.
The dates and results of Google indexing checks are listed in the table. the state of the index is highlighted in bright colors:
- Green – indexed;
- Red – Not Indexed;
- Gray – No check was done.
A filter that is special allows you to choose links that aren’t yet indexed, and then send them to Google Add URL for indexing. Google Add URL.
Indexing of backlinks
Do not wait for Google to index your links. You need to take initiative. With Linkbox Pro the possibility of sending many pages that are not indexed for indexing by Google indexer at the press of a button. Googlebot always visits the page after linking to it. However, it depends on the quality of the content, whether it will index it or not.
It is possible to index links faster and see results in a shorter amount of time.
The service has several components:
Analyze of anchors
Link Box lets you examine anchors in backlink checks. This lets you:
- Backlink anchor text
- Indexing and existence of pages of donors that use anchors from Google Console
- Anchors and attributes for links
All results are displayed in a Table of Anchors which is the foundation for the module. The following information is displayed near each anchor:
- Information about crawlers crossing
- Include the campaign name with the page of the donor.
- Indexing data (when links were included in an index and later when they were taken off);
- Attributes and Backlink Type
- URLs for acceptor and donor pages;
Filters allow you to choose data from:
- Matches on crawler bases To locate anchors that are missing from the crawlers utilize the Exclude filter and then select the crawler you want to search for;
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. );
- Backlink type
- Campaign name
- The indexing status.
Donor information could comprise:
- they can be sent for indexing.
- Export data in Excel format for further analysis;
This lets you index specific links to a particular page or list of anchors. In the graph, you’ll be able to see how natural and consistent the profile of the link is.
The analysis of crawlers
This module helps to upload backlink lists from different services (Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic) to Linkbox. You can also upload information from Ahrefs and Console. The remaining data is stored in Temporary.
This module allows you to search using:
- Every link campaign that connects with crawlers will be linked;
- Different crawlers
- a that matches the search term to the URL of the links (for example, you can select all YouTube URLs);
- Status of Link (new active, historical or new).
The module’s bottom has an array of links that give information on:
- import date.
- crawlers where the link is in the crawlers;
- campaigns that they cross;
LinkBox’s crawler module lets you find out which links Google knows about by crossing with GSC and also which are being talked about by your competitors (by crossing via Ahrefs).
Linkbox lets you easily automate the management of backlinks. This is possible through the task planner.
It is possible to begin by selecting between tier1 or Tier2 levels of the campaign. The tab below shows all the projects, separated by campaigns. On the left is the auto-check for backlinks and on the right side – the auto-check to check for indexing.
Every checkout can be initiated by selecting the desired start date in advance. For instance, conduct checks every week.
Once the service is enabled, it will run the checks at the scheduled intervals. Additionally, it will provide you with an email of any issues that are detected.
Free Report module
Linkbox produces reports once links have been indexed and checked. The initial report includes all parameters. The data contained in the report follow-up only reflect the variations between two check-outs.
Reports can be filtered using:
- link campaign;
- Set objectives to check (links as well as index status).
- URL of the donor page
- Backlink project;
- Link level tier1 and tier2
The change tags are the primary block. They define the worth of the pages to which the changes must be applied to. They are classified in accordance with their importance and highlighted using color.
- green – minor adjustments that carry useful information.
- orange – errors that are not critical and need to be addressed;
- red – significant changes that require special consideration and must be worked out right away;
Click on the tags to highlight the pages that the tag applies to. You’ll see all the links in a table that has columns.
- The left column displays the donor’s website URL, the link campaign, as well as the project;
- The one on the right contains the changes made to the link pages.
Linkbox Pro continuously keeps an eye on your external links and their indexing. It records every change.
This service allows you to save all links from donors in one database and track them. Linkbox.pro, an advanced tool to work with backlinks, can be a fantastic way to speed up your site’s advertising and to save money.