Microsoft the tech giant, has launched a new troubleshooting page which will help users to troubleshoot and fix their issues. The new troubleshooting page is called ‘Fix Windows Update Errors’. And it’s on their support website, that aims to help users to resolve the update related issues.
The new tool supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems. And the tool offers with different options depending on the operating system which you have selected, for example: if you have selected Windows 10 then you will be asked to download the Windows update troubleshooter and run it. Similarly, if you have selected the old versions of Windows like Windows 8.1 or Window 7 users are instead asked to be updated but different troubleshooters depending the OS.
Here are some options provided by the new web tool:
- Repair Windows Update Database corruption.
- Repair Windows Update components.
- Fix Windows Firefox blocking connection to Windows Update on the PC.
- Contact a network of system administrator or ISP to fix Internet connectivity issues.
- Check whether default Windows Update data locations have changed.
- Fix improperly configured security settings or missing settings.
- Check for missing or corrupted files.
- Fix system date and time, if they are not correct.
- Fix Service registration is missing or corrupted.
So, what are you waiting guys??? Head to this link, and access the new Windows troubleshooting page and fix your issues on Windows 10.
Also check out our article on How to remove ‘Recent Files’ from File Explorer in Windows 10. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.