After Tag Heuer’s Connected Modular 45, another popular watchmaker Montblanc has revealed the company’s first smartwatch called Montblanc Summit.
The new Montblanc Summit comes with 1.39 inch 400 x 400 AMOLED display screen, with sapphire glass and IP68 rating water resistant. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 chip and it is paired with 512 RAM along with 4 GB storage. It runs on Android wear 2.0, compatible with smartphones running on Android 4.3 or higher and iOS 9 or higher. And it is backed on 350 mAh battery, It also has features like heart rate monitor, microphone and barometer
Full specs of the device:
- 1.39 inch AMOLED display screen
- sapphire glass and IP68 rating water resistant
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 chip
- 512 RAM
- 4 GB storage
- GPS and NFC
- Android wear 2.0
- 350 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The smartwatch is available in several different versions.
- It is available in stainless steel and another in titanium case.
- Straps coming in Rubber, Leather, Titanium and Ceramic.
- The smartwatch’s pricing starts at $980.
- The device will be available for sale by May in US and UK, and the company will expand the availability to other parts of the world by the end of July.
So, what’s your thoughts about the new Montblanc Summit smartwatch???
Also check out our article on Alcatel launched MoveTime- Track and Talk Smartwatch with GPS. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.