Along with Moto E4, the company has announced Moto E4 Plus which is the larger screen variant of the Moto E4. So, let’s see the specs of the device.
The Moto E4 Plus comes with 5.5 inch HD 2.5D curved display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolutions. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 427 processor, and the device is paired with 2 GB RAM, along with Adreno 308 for graphic department. It has 16/32 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto via microSD card.
It has 13 megapixel rear camera with with f/2.0 aperture, auto focus and LED flash, and also having 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash.
The device supports dual SIM with 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity, and it also has fingerprint scanner along with water repellent coating. It runs on Android Nougat v7.1, and the smartphone is backed on 5000 mAh non-removable battery with 10W Rapid Charging.
Full specs of the device:
- 5.5 inch HD 2.5D curved display
- 1280 x 720 pixel resolutions
- 1.4 GHz quad core Snapdragon 427 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Adreno 308
- 16/32 GB internal storage
- Expandable via microSD card
- 13 megapixel rear camera with with f/2.0 aperture, auto focus and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity
- Fingerprint scanner along with water repellent coating
- Android Nougat v7.1
- 5000 mAh non-removable battery with 10W Rapid Charging
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device will be available in Licorice Black and Fine Gold for North America. Oxford Blue, Iron Grey and Blush Gold for Rest of the World.
- The smartphone is priced at $179.99 (approx. ₹11,600).
- Right now there is no information about the availability of the device.
Also check out our article on Moto X Play receiving the latest Android Nougat 7.1.1 update. And many other Mobile news and tips & tricks on our website.