Google Hire, a new app from Google helps business recruit new employees associated witing G suite.
The unreleased app from Google- Google Hire, is the fresh app to recruit employees for your business with ease. In early 2017, Google launched Hire to make the hiring process faster for a small-scale business. The Hire app eliminates the need to copy and paste between apps by using AI to automate manual tasks and source candidates from your existing applicant database. Hire works seamlessly with Gmail and Google Calendar to simplify scheduling and communication, and capture all recruiting data and activity in one place.- Said in the company’s blog.
- Post jobs to multiple job sites
- Capture and track applicants seamlessly
- Manage candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Collaborate with hiring teams through chat
- Recruit from your inbox with Hire’s Gmail Add-on
- Streamline candidate communication with email templates integrated with Gmail
- Schedule interviews faster with simple Google calendar integration
- Easily capture interview feedback with auto-reminders for interviewers
- Integrate seamlessly with G Suite, including Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Docs, Hangouts, and Sheets
- Search past candidates and rediscover great prospects for new job openings
- Access reports for easy analysis throughout the recruiting process
Now Google Hire app which is labeled as unreleased in Play Store can be used by any member of the Hire program at hire.google.com