OnePlus rolls out the May 2019 security patch and the latest OxygenOS software update to the 2018’s flagship devices – OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T. The company released the beta builds of the latest version of the operating system last week and that includes the OnePlus 7 Pro features such as Zen Mode and the native Screen Recorder.
However, the changelog of the stable version of the software does not have both the features. We expect that the company will roll out both the features in the next version of the update.
OxygenOS 9.0.6 for the OnePlus 6, and 9.0.14 for the 6T. The two updates have identical changelogs, with the exception of the 6T getting some optimizations for its front camera. You can check out the entire change-log of these latest builds below:
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2019.5
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Support for Quick Pairing of Bullets Wireless 2 added
- Improved stability and compatibility of Bluetooth
- Improved confirm password UI for hidden space
Camera (OnePlus 6T)
- Optimized photo quality from the front camera
- Fixed issue with ringtone for SMS
- Fixed issue with speed dial getting cleared
- Fixed issue loading credentials required WiFi requiring Login
The smartphone maker is rolling out the updates via over-the-air, and a small percentage of users will get the OTA today, with the broader rollout commencing in a “few days.”