Just a week ago, the popular flagship makers OnePlus rolled out the beta update for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T devices and that introduced the Digital Wellbeing, Fnatic Mode, June Security Patch along with some other improvements to both the devices. Well, now the company has announced the new beta builds of the OxygenOS for both the OnePlus 6 duos.
The latest builds bring the screen recorder, which was first seen on the new OnePlus 7 Pro. And that also has a new FPS (Frames Per Second) option which will allow you to control over screen recording. Moreover, the new beta version of the OxygenOS improves the management of weather cards in the Weather app, and also improves the contacts search in the Phone app.
Apart from this, the latest beta update also brings bug fixes and stability along with other improvements. You can check out the complete changelog of the latest beta updates below.
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Screen Recorder
- Added FPS (Frames per second) option giving you more control over recording effects
- Improved scrolling experience for switching between pages
- Weather cards for multiple cities can now be rearranged or deleted by tapping and holding on them
- Optimized user experience by allowing you to use this app while app permission to access GPS location is disabled
- Improved animation effects when switching between pages
- Improved experience with searching for contacts
- Optimized Quick Responses for declined calls and supported editing Quick Responses
The update is rolling out now as an OTA if you’re already on the OnePlus Open Beta programme for the OnePlus 6 or OnePlus 6T.