- The company has confirmed to host a virtual pop-up event for the upcoming flagship device.
- It will allow the unboxing of the device Virtually.
- The company will announce the device on October 14.
OnePlus is gearing up to launch its latest flagship smartphone called OnePlus 8T and the company will announce it on October 14 via an online event. Well, now the company has confirmed that it will host a virtual pop-up event for the upcoming smartphone and this allows users to unbox it virtually. So, without making any further delay let’s dive into the article to check out all the available information upcoming about the upcoming pop-up event of the company.
Usually, the company host physical pop-up event, and that allows its fans as smartphone lovers to experience the device ahead of purchasing it but due to the current scenario we can’t think about the physical event and that’s why it is hosting a virtual pop-up event for the upcoming OnePlus 8T.
The company will host the virtual pop-up event is straight after the launch event and the same will start at 8:20 pm iST. It will allow you to unbox the device with the power of Augmented reality and the same will also allow you to purchase if you want. The launch event of the OnePlus 8T will start at 7:30 pm iST and you guys can able to watch via the official YouTube channel of the company.
Follow the steps to but the smartphone:
- Visit OnePlus World Ultra Store and virtually unbox the OnePlus 8T
- Click on Get OnePlus Pop-Up Box
- Click Buy Now, and complete the purchase on the OnePlus India website
So let’s wait for the official announcement of the device and we recommend you to stay tuned with us for the latest happenings at your fingertips.