Realme X, the first pop-up camera smartphone device of Realme finally receives the very popular and trendy dark mode feature with the latest update. The company also optimized the device as well as adds the latest security patch in the latest software build.
The popular smartphone brand Realme has rolled out the much-anticipated dark mode feature for the Realme X and that will enable the system-wide dark mode, this will help you to save battery consumption as well as give comfort to your eyes. The update also brings many bug fixes along with the latest security patch and the company has added the October security patch in the latest version of the software update. You can check out the complete changelog of the new update below.
- Android security patch: October, 2019
- Updated charging animation
- Added font feature to Theme Store
- Added Realme Laboratory
- Added Dark Mode
- Added option for notification dots for updates
- Quickly enter hidden applications list with fingerprints
- Notification Center and Status Bar
- Added option to swipe down on home screen for global search or notification center
- Added fast switch toggle between SIMs in notification center
- Removed the reminder after the hotspot is enabled
- Removed the prompt when phone is rooted
- Improved touch experience when gaming
- Known issues fixed
- Fixed some applications’ behavior
The company is rolling out to new software update via OTA and it will available to a small percentage of users at the initial stage, but the company will roll out to the broader audience in a couple of days of time. Realme X users check for the latest update in the settings menu and update as soon as possible once you receive the latest builds on your device.