Samsung expands its C series smartphones as Samsung launched new smartphone called Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro, the company has launched the device in china.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro comes with 5.2 inch with AMOLED display, with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. It is powered by 2.2 GHz octa core Snapdragon 626 processor and the device is paired with 4 GB RAM. the device has 64 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto 256 GB via microSD card.
It has 16 megapixel auto focus primary camera with dual LED flash, it also has a 16 megapixel front facing camera. The device has fingerprint scanner, which is embedded on the Home button. The smartphone supports dual SIM with 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity. It runs on Android Marshmallow v6.0.1, and the device is backed on 2600 mAh battery.
Full specs of the device:
- 5.2 inch with AMOLED display
- 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- 2.2 GHz octa core Snapdragon 626 processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 256 GB via microSD card
- 16 megapixel auto focus primary camera with and dual LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Marshmallow v6.0.1
- 2600 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device will be available in Luke Blue, Maple Leaf and Powder Rose colour options.
- The device is priced at 2,499 Yuan (approx. ₹24,00).
So, what’s your thoughts about the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro???
Also check out our article on Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro with 6 inch display and 4 GB RAM launched. And many other interesting news and tips & tricks on our website.