Along with the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, the company has launched Samsung Galaxy J7 Max. Let’s check out the details of the device.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max comes with 5.7 inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.6 GHz octa core Helio P20 processor, and the device is paired with 4 GB RAM and backed with Mal-T830 GPU. The device has 32 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto 256 GB via microSD card.
It has 13 megapixel auto focus rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and LED flash, it also has a 13 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash. The device is powered with Samsung Pay Mini and Social Camera, the Samsung Pay Mini powered with Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and Mobile Wallets.
Moving to the Social Camera, it comes with the feature like Instant Share, Instant Edit, Live Stickers, Live Filters and much more. With this users will able share medias quickly and easily with their near and dear ones.
The device has fingerprint scanner, and it supports dual SIM with 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity. It runs on Android Nougat v7.0, and the device is backed on 3300 mAh battery.
Full specs of the device:
- 5.7 inch Full HD display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 1.6 GHz octa core Helio P20 processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 256 GB via microSD card
- 13 megapixel auto focus rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash
- 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity
- Fingerprint scanner, Samsung Pay Mini, Social Camera
- Android Nougat v7.0
- 3300 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device will be available in Gold and Black in colour options.
- It is priced at ₹17,900.
- The device will be available from June 20 via retailers.
So, what’s your thoughts about the device???