Samsung has launched new device Galaxy J5 Pro in India, the device is similar to the recently launched Samsung J5 2017 but it is upgrade in some area. So, let’s find out the details of the device.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro comes with 5.2 inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.6 GHz octa core Exynos 7870 processor, and the device is paired with 3 GB RAM and backed with Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. The device has 32 GB internal storage and can be expandable upto 256 GB via microSD card.
It has 13 megapixel auto focus rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and LED flash, it also has a 13 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture. The device has fingerprint scanner, and it supports dual SIM with 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity. It runs on Android Nougat v7.0 with TouchWiz UI on top, and the device is backed on 3000 mAh battery.
Full specs of the device:
- 5.2 inch Super AMOLED display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.6 GHz octa core Exynos 7870 processor
- 3 GB RAM
- Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 32 GB internal storage
- Expandable upto 256 GB via microSD card
- 13 megapixel auto focus rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and LED flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash
- 4G LTE and VoLTE connectivity
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat v7.1
- 3000 mAh battery
Pricing and availability of the device:
- The device will be available in Gold and Black in colour options.
- It is priced at 9,990 Baht (approx. ₹18,900).
- The device will be available in Thailand.
- No information about the availability in other markets.
So, what’s your thoughts about the device???