TechnoBugg
Samsung unveils two new wearables at the IFA
Mobiles / Tablets News

Samsung Launches Two New Programs In India

Key Points:
  • Samsung aiming to push the sales of its devices in India.
  • The company launched the Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever.
  • Both programs will offer financial help to users of the country.

Everyone requires financial support to move on the business and also to purchase new products as well as to move the economy of the country, Samsung has come with new programs in India and that will help customers to purchase devices without spending too much money at the time of purchase. Samsung launched new programs called the Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever and that will provide financial help to the users in the country and that will enable users to purchase the latest products of the brand.

Galaxy Assured

With this program, Samsung will provide a guaranteed buyback schema and if you purchased any of the Samsung smartphones which is three months older than you will get up to 70% of the original price, the devices which are older than 6 months will get a 60% of the original price, the other devices which are nine months old will get up to 50% of the original price, and the devices which are older than one year will get 40% of the original price.

Galaxy Forever

It is actually the EMI benefit by the Samsung with IDFC bank and users need to pay 60% of the price when he or she purchases a new Samsung Galaxy smartphone and the remaining 40% need to be paid at the end of the first year or you can return the device if you can’t pay the remaining 40% of the price.

Both the programs are live in India and you can utilize the same through the Samsung exclusive stores, all the leading retail stores, and the official website of the brand.

Read interesting news, reviews as well as tips & tricks on TechnoBugg website, and stay updated with the latest happenings of the tech world on the go with Technobugg App.

Related posts

Mi 10 Ultra Is First To Support Qualcomm Adreno GPU Control Panel

Akhil

Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Visits Geekbench

Akhil

Infinix Smart 5 Unveiled With 5000 mAh Battery

Akhil