- SEGA is celebrating its 60th anniversary.
- The company has announced 4 new handheld gaming consoles.
- It is coming with a different set of games in each colour option.
The handheld gaming consoles are very popular and close to the heart for the kids of 90’s, the same provides lots of excitement and thrill and it also has a similar kind of popularity in the current decade as well. Having said that, the very popular brand SEGA who is behind the Game Gear Mini console is celebrating its 60th anniversary add to mark the amazing occasion, the company has announced four new gaming consoles and that coming in four different colour options.
Well, the Game Gear Mini is a miniaturized version and it comes with a design which allows user to play with their hands easily and comfortably. SEGA bringing the latest items with the variation of the Big Window accessory, and the latest devices feature 1.15-inch display.
The newly announced Game Gear Mini by SEGA arrives in four colours – black, blue, yellow, and red. Each colour variants come with a different set of games, and you will get amazing games pre-installed.
Details of games
- Black colour variant: Sonic the Hedgehog, Puyo Puyo 2, Out Run, Royal Stone
- Blue colour variant: Sonic Chaos, Gunstar Heroes, Sylvan Tale, Baku Baku Animal
- Yellow colour variant: Shining Force Gaiden, Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya, Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict, Nazo Puyo: Arle no Ru
- Red colour variant: Revelations: The Demon Slayer, Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible Special, The G.G. Shinobi, Columns
It runs on two AAA batteries, and the same will offer three hours of battery life. Moreover, the device features a single mono speaker along with a headphone jack.
Regarding the pricing and availability, the device is priced at 4980 Japanese Yen, and the same will available from October 6th. The company will offer the big window accessory for free.